torstai 24. toukokuuta 2018

Cafe Hilda Postponed



Due to a nasty virus, which I don't intend to spread around among the residents of Kaskinen, there will be no pop up cafe at our place at the weekend.

I'm sure the girls would have done fine between the two of them, but the point of the cafe being mainly to see folks, it's best to postpone the date, so I will recover and have a chance for a little chat with our clients, too.

Btw, I, again, got an immediate appointment at the health centre. The diagnosis came quickly and the doctor told me (not for the first time) to avoid stress, no matter who/what I am.  The nurse seemed to suspect whether a teacher could have a stress-free rest at this time of the year. And she was right, of course.  My pupils need their reports, so I'm trying my best to count their test points before it is too late.

It's funny how I can, after all these years, correct language mistakes and grade answers quite automatically, even when I have temperature, but doing the math involved seems far too demanding. And I'm not talking about higher lever maths, but just ordinary sums like 3+ + 4- + 7.  The human brain works in mysterious ways...

The weather forecast for the coming weekend says half cloudy but warmish.  No rain.  I guess it's going to be a very good spring market.  Enjoy yourselves!!!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti